Friday, June 29, 2012

Back in the JP and What Do I See?

Who knew that a Tennessee resident could buy a University of Kentucky license plate?  Are you kidding me?  Before you ask, I checked and no you cannot buy a UT license plate in Kentucky.  Seems to me that should always be a question to ask any person running for elected office anywhere in the Commonwealth.  Do you now or have you ever supported the Commonwealth of Kentucky issuing license plates with a UT emblem on them?  Answer in the affirmative and it is an immediate and permanent disqualification from public office.  Maybe it should go into the Constitution.  Ok, Memphis Cat I have to know...do you have one of these?
Still haven't seen a UL license plate down here though I did meet a UL fan the other day.  He acknowledged there weren't many in these parts.